IMPORTANT only approved cords, stoles &/or medals may be worn at graduation.
WE WILL BE CHECKING AT THE DOOR!
Please DO NOT show up with unapproved items. If it is not on this list, do not bring it! Unapproved items will be confiscated at the door &/or you may be redirected to place them in your vehicle and delay your entry.
IMPORTANT information regarding grad cap decoration:
We do not pre-approve the designs. They must be school appropriate. Anything derogatory or against school policy will result in you having to purchase a new cap at graduation and your diploma will be held until you have paid.
Senior Clearance Day is May 19 - ALL Important information will be given on this day!
- (MANDATORY if you plan to walk); do not schedule trips or college orientations on this date!
- KWC Auditorium (time according to last name)
- A-G - 9:00am
- H-O - 10:30am
- P-Z - 12:00pm
Do you have fun pictures or videos you would like shown on the Jumbotron before the graduation ceremony begins? If so, you may upload them using the link below. Must be tasteful and school apporpriate. Deadline is May 12. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSexYz9yN4RkAhs09kFGU1ga-06naqTeh9WU-5pj5diGafSVIQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
NEW - Order your digital copy of the graduation ceremony
- Order by May 10 to save $10. If you would like to order a digital copy of the graduation ceremony, view this order form for more information, or scan the QR code below.
Cap, Gown & Grad Fees $120 as of February 1
- Cap & Gown information is available here:
- Paper catalogs are available in the Tribe Hall office
NEW - Graduation Shirts & Teddy Bears
- The Commencement Group has opened pre-sales for the graduation shirts with all names on the back as well as graduation teddy bears. Proceeds from these sales go to the Senior Class fund.
- Visit The Commencement Group online to order.
WE DO NOT SELL ANY OF THIS THROUGH THE SCHOOL.
- All items will have a designated pick-up spot the day of graduation at UCF's Addition Financial Arena
- Visit the "Graduation Information Page" for the most current information. Check it periodically!